Monday, March 22, 2010

My sister is arriving for a visit tomorrow! I am so excited to see her. She will be here for a week. I have 2 days off from work to play, tomorrow and the next day. It's going to be a lot of fun!

I've been a little crazy trying to get everything ready. Poor Ben has to put up with me when I'm stressed out. Mostly I am worried about taking time off from work. It's always a big step for me to disconnect and let go of what is happening there. It's funny because it's not like my job is THAT important. We shall see if I can keep my cool.




1 comment:

  1. you can always call me to "vent" if you need:) this way you will get it all out before ben gets home...I should do that more with cohwen cause the poor guy gets an ear full when he first walks in. Instead of a hey, love ya. Its more like...YOUR KIDS ARE CRAZY! lol. Oh well what can ya do?

    ReplyDelete