Thursday, March 25, 2010

Embarrassing Moment #1

So when I created this blog I knew that I would use it to share my embarrassing moments because I love to make people laugh. I really do have a lot of good ones. So many in fact that I have stopped feeling very embarrassed about them and so I forget to share them. Even though I don't get that embarrassed over them anymore I know they are funny and I know that most people who don't have an embarrassing moment like every 5 minutes would think that they are embarrassing.

So today I've been really tired because I got up earlier than I usually do to take care of my niece Julie. She's sooo cute by the way. So I took a break this afternoon and drank some Dr. Pepper. I was sitting at my desk which is right across the hall from the Lab Manager's office. And it was pretty quite. We can hear each other typing and working. And as my good friend's Mom says "only when I drink pop", I burped, a loud one. I know it's not that big of a deal, everybody burps, but I like heard him pause his typing. I'm thinking is he paused because he is silently shaking with laughter or has he just been so horrified that he was completely derailed from what he was doing.

So here I am in sweat pants, not being the cool office girl, downing Dr. Pepper so I can stay awake. Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment